Welcome to the edge of the limits of rational knowledge, or what philosophers, since Aristotle, have variously called Agnoseology – the “theory of unknowability”.
Interdisciplinary leadership training for complex problem solving
White Label at SSES (Stockholm School of entrepreneurship) was a ground breaking, interdisciplinary learning-by-doing programme for complex problem solving and innovation. Truly, this was a form of educational cocaine! Curiosity Shop’s Erika was trained in a coherent foundation of methods such as: design thinking, creative problem solving, systems thinking, and future forecasting. Between 2013-2014, Erika participated in and co-created a number projects and workshops together with the other team members:
- Trendspotting & speculative design bootcamp: The future of active aging (Transhumanism) – at National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, India. In collaboration with Quattroporte future strategy agency.
- Initiative for Global Health – Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Collaborative Research Training Workshop – Accra, Ghana
- Designing a user-building interface – Coreolis, Paris
- Future thinking weekend workshop – SSES
- Complex problem solving weekend workshop – SSES